Last updated: Jan-24-2023
Conscia's Cloudinary Connector enables marketing teams to use Cloudinary assets when personalizing the media content they deliver to different audiences.
However, the integration is not maintained by Cloudinary. For all updates or questions related to this integration, please contact Conscia support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conscia provides an orchestration engine, which has a user interface for managing content from all the platforms in your composable stack. Conscia's orchestration engine enables marketing teams to manage their personalized omni-channel experiences via an intuitive interface called Experience Studio. With Experience Studio, marketers can manage the rules and personalization logic that determines who should see what content on every part of their webpage or screen.
With Conscia's Cloudinary Connector installed, you can personalize experiences by selecting different images and videos stored in Cloudinary to display to different audiences. In addition to real-time image and video transformations, Cloudinary offers powerful APIs that deliver media at high speed and at scale. Conscia's Cloudinary Connector provides easy access to all these capabilities, together with the other platforms in your stack, via the Experience Studio interface.
These are the different elements that allow marketers to personalize webpages:
- After making a Connection to a Cloudinary product environment, marketers can create Components that contain lists of Cloudinary images or videos that can be delivered on the webpage. A Component can contain:
- A Static list: a hand selected set of images or videos with transformations applied.
- A Dynamic list: a dynamic set of images or videos based on a filter criteria that selects assets by metadata.
- Marketers can then create a Template of what the page will look like, and then personalize each image or video on the page.
- The way to personalize a video or image on the page is by setting Rules that determine which Cloudinary asset, from an existing Component, is delivered to each Channel, based on Context.
- Context includes elements such as location, device, time of day, and other parameters derived from historical interaction data. For example, a rule can determine which image will be delivered to audiences in the UK vs audiences in the USA.
- These rules can also determine which transformations to apply when delivering assets to different channels, for example showing different prices or messages applied as text overlays, according to context.
Conscia's Cloudinary Connector video tutorial
This video tutorial highlights the added value of using the Conscia's Cloudinary Connector and shows how to use it:
Get the connector
To get the connector, contact Conscia sales.
For additional help, email Conscia at email@example.com.
For detailed information about configuration and the available components, see Conscia's DX Engine for Cloudinary documentation.
You may also want to take a look at Cloudinary's five-chapter Guide to Building the Ultimate E-Commerce Website. The guide includes suggestions by e-commerce and technical experts on how to build a versatile marketplace by selecting automated e-commerce and CMS platforms that help you create, modify, and deploy adaptable user experiences.