The Klish Group Cloudinary Connector provides OpenText TeamSite users and creative teams access to the Cloudinary dynamic Media Library within a single interface.
However, the integration is not maintained by Cloudinary. For all updates or questions related to this integration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Klish Group is a professional services firm specializing in Web and Digital Content Management strategy, design, and implementation, with twenty years of experience in OpenText TeamSite.
The Klish Group Cloudinary Connector utilizes the Cloudinary Media Library widget to browse or search for an asset from within TeamSite. The selected asset’s URL and its alt text, if defined, are pulled into TeamSite for use within Data Capture Templates and Components.
Benefits and features provided by the Cloudinary Connector include:
- The content author only needs to select a single asset, regardless of the number of target devices and viewports.
- Utilizes Cloudinary as a single source-of-truth for digital assets.
- Device-aware optimization for serving the best content for each web site visitor’s device and viewport.
- Leverages Cloudinary's enhanced image processing capabilities such as auto-cropping, face detection, background removal, content-aware metadata tagging, etc.
- Custom asset optimizations can be set on a TeamSite managed site-by-site basis.
This video tutorial shows you the ways in which you can use the Cloudinary Connector when editing content items in TeamSite:
To learn more about installing, configuring, and using this connector, contact Klish Group at email@example.com.
You may also want to take a look at Cloudinary's five-chapter Guide to Building the Ultimate E-Commerce Website. The guide includes suggestions by e-commerce and technical experts on how to build a versatile marketplace by selecting automated e-commerce and CMS platforms that help you create, modify, and deploy adaptable user experiences.