Syndigo's Advanced Cloudinary DAM app provides Syndigo editors and creative teams a seamless integration with Cloudinary's dynamic Media Library.
However, the integration is not maintained by Cloudinary. For all updates or questions related to this integration, please contact Syndigo support.
Syndigo owns several platforms, including a Product Information Management (PIM) system that powers the continual flow of data and content throughout the e-commerce ecosystem. Syndigo provides an end-to-end solution that offers a single place to collect, manage, and enrich your product information, create a product catalog, and distribute it to your sales and e-commerce channels.
While Syndigo enables you to manage technical and descriptive product data, including measurements, ingredients, brand names, and product extensions across systems, Cloudinary offers the media management piece necessary for publishing a complete e-commerce website. Cloudinary enables you to manage and deliver the rich media that supports the product or overall company brand, across channels, at scale.
With the Syndigo Advanced DAM app installed, you can open the Media Library widget directly from your Syndigo platform, so that you can manage your digital assets in the Cloudinary DAM along with the rest of your product content in a single interface.
The Syndigo Advanced DAM app enables you to do the following, directly from Syndigo's interface:
- Upload digital assets to the Media Library from any source while taking advantage of Cloudinary's advanced AI automatic tagging, face detection, advanced search, background removal capabilities, and more.
- Apply structured metadata values tailored for your organization's media workflow.
- Create multiple variants of digital assets.
- Enrich the images with cropping, watermarking, resizing, and OCR capabilities.
- Share and collaborate on your digital assets.
- Automatically optimize digital assets at scale.
- Perform bulk operations.
This video tutorial highlights the added value of using the Syndigo Advanced DAM app and shows how to use it:
To get this app, contact Syndigo sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional details contact Syndigo support.
You may also want to take a look at Cloudinary's five-chapter Guide to Building the Ultimate E-Commerce Website. The guide includes suggestions by e-commerce and technical experts on how to build a versatile marketplace by selecting automated e-commerce and CMS platforms that help you create, modify, and deploy adaptable user experiences.